The M18 FUEL1/2-Inch Drill/Driver is the Industry's Most Powerful Drill by delivering Up to 60 percent More Power, Up To 1.5-Inch Shorter length and Up To 2X Faster Speed Under Heavy Load. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 2,000 RPM's, providing fast drilling through demanding applications. At 6.9-Inch in length, this is the most compact drill in its class, giving better access in tight spaces and reducing fatigue. The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0Ah Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack when compared to competitors. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best in class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
- Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill to provide Up To 60 percent More Power than the competitive set
- Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Up To 60 percent More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- Only 6.9-Inch in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
What's in The Box
- Milwaukee FUEL M18 1/2-Inch Cordless Brushless Drill Driver (Bare Tool) - 2803-20
- Side Handle
- Belt Clip
- Bit Holder
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Chuck Size (In.)
All Metal Ratcheting
Peak Torque (In./lbs)
Max Speed (Rpm)
Number of Settings
Product Dimensions (In.)
6.9 x 8.66 x 11.38 In.
Shipping Weight (lbs)