BARE TOOL, NO battery , NO Charger ... Owners Papers Included
Built to deliver solid torquing action in a powerful handheld unit, this Craftsman C3 lithium ion drill is an essential on the job, in the shop and at home. Powered by a compact 19.2 volt lithium battery, this tool is lightweight and easy to maneuver, while still packing the power to outlast traditional NiCd batteries by 20% and hold a charge up to 4 times longer, so you have the power to do it right.
This lithium ion drill features a 24 position adjustable torque clutch, dual speed gear box and variable speed trigger, for precision drilling and driving. The perfect tool for assembly work, use to predrill and counter sink wood, for a solid build.
- Craftsman C3 lithium ion drill
- Drill/Driver features a dual sleeve ½ in. keyless chuck
- 24 position adjustable torque clutch
- High torque setting (0-350 RPM) and high speed setting (0-1,400 RPM)
- ergonomic design with rubber over-mold grip
- Trigger activated LED lights
- FREE SHIPPING