We sell hardware for single track and bypass track respectively in this listing
Please select carefully!
Warranty: Five Years;
Main Material: Metal&Steel;
Load-bearing: Maximum 220lbs/(100kg) Each Door;
Fit Door Panel Thickness: about 1.57"-1.77"/(4cm-4.5cm);
Only sell hardware, No door included! Comes with all the hardware needed for one/two/bypass 2&4 doors.
For Single Door & Double Doors (Not Bypass)
For 2 Doors& 4 Doors (Bypass)
Roller Screws: Prevent door coming off rollers;
Anti-jump Disk: Prevent door coming off track and fall;
Door Stops: Prevent door slidng off track, and stop door exactly where you want;
Floor Guide: Prevent door wiggling&swinging, and keep door in its position;
Wall Attachment(track screws+plastic fixed seat+wood plug): Fix track on your wall firmly;
Junction Plate(track connector): Connect tracks. It's a smooth seam and allows rollers to move easily;
Rubber Block: Block holes at the both end of the whole track.
Determine Track Length
1. Single Door: Multiply your single door width by two for optimum track length. (Example: for a 3ft door, you would need a 6ft door hardware track kit.)
2. Double Doors: Multiply your one door width by four for optimum track length. (Example: for a 3ft door, you would need a 12ft door hardware track kit.)
3. Bypass Double Doors: One door width is x, 2 doors are 2*x:
(1) 2 doors just slide on the opening space, and cannot be put away to the near wall, in this case, track size: 2x or a little larger than 2x;
(2) 2 doors overlapped onto each other can be slided to the one side wall, in this case, track size: 2*x+x=3x;
(3) 2 doors can be slided on the either sides wall, in this case, track size: 2*x+2*x=4x.
4. Bypass Four Doors: One door width is x, 4 doors are 4*x:
(1) 4 doors just slide on the opening space, and not slide on near wall, in this case, track size: 4x or a little larger than 4x;
(2) If you want to slide 2 doors to the both sides near walls, in this case, track size: 6x.
Handling & Delivery Time