Brand New Milwaukee 2997-22 M18 FUEL 2-Tool Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Combo Kit.
• (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only) (2804-20)
• (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only) (2853-20)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) Carrying Case
• (1) Side Handle
• (2) Belt Clip
• (2) Bit Holder
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill to provide Up To 60% More Power than the competitive set
• REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
• Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
• Up To 60% More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque
• LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
• Compatible with all M18™ batteries
• Battery System: M18
• Voltage: 18V
• Length: 6.9"
• RPM: 0-550 / 0-2000
• Peak Torque: 1200 in-lbs
• BPM: 32000
• Number of Clutch Settings: 14
• Chuck Type: 1/2" All Metal Ratcheting
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Weight: 3.2 lbs
• Power Source: Cordless
The M18 FUEL™ 2-Tool Combo Kit is has the highest performing Hammer Drill and Impact Driver in the industry. The kit includes the M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill (2804-20) that delivers Up to 60% More Power, Up To 1.5” Shorter length and Up To 2X Faster Speed Under Heavy Load. At 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 6.9" in length it has the power for demanding applications and ability to access tight spaces. The kit also includes the M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2853-20) which is the Fastest, Most Compact, and Most Powerful tool in its class. At 2,000 in-lbs of torque and 4.59" in length, it increases user productivity for demanding fasteners and gives users more access in tight spaces. Both tools feature the most advanced technology available; a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence and REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology.