- 1200-Watts Output Power
- Flat modular cable design for neat internal system cabling with better internal airflow
- Silent low-RPM 120mm cooling fan
- Active PFC for reduced harmonic distortion
- Full range AC input with automatic AC input voltage selection - 100- 240V AC
- High efficiency - 33% more efficient than average PC power supply
- Less than 1W standby power consumption - EuP 2010 Lot 6 Compliant
- Dual +12V Output Rails
- RoHS Compliant Lead-free - made with all hazardous-free components
- Smart fan controller with on-board thermostat dynamically control fan speed to ensure ultra quiet operation - virtually fanless quiet
- Support Intel Xeon, Pentium D, Core2 Duo, Quad Core, Core i7, Core i5, Core i3, Intel X, Extreme Edition, and AMD 64 X2 based systems. DOES NOT support Bitcoin/ethereum mining application.
- Safe to Operate - Designed and tested to meet major international safety agency standards
- 9x SATA Power Connectors and 2x PCI-Express (6+2pin) Power Connectors
- Made with high quality safe components as well as high current capacity wires
- Complete 6*StarTM electrical protection features built-in
- Each unit is verfied for safety by going through a thorough HI-POT test. Additionally, a 1,500 Volt AC spike is introduced at each ATX-1200N unit for up to 60 seconds under 10mA. Only units that can pass these tests get to be shipped out
High efficiency design operates in low heat, low noise, and lower electrical bill
The sophisticated high efficiency design allows the unit to operate with less heat and lower cooling fan noise than most PC power supply models in the market. This unit operates anywhere in the world automatically with a wide AC input voltage range from 100V to 240V.Modular cable management design allows use of only the cables you need to improve internal airflow and reduce clutter. New flat modular cables now take up even less space and further improve airflow.
Want a better power supply unit that can provide stable power to your computer system without frequent reset, self shut-down, hang-up, or sensitivity to AC input voltage fluctuation? Look no further. This high quality 1200W power supply complete package comes bundled with all matching flat modular cables, 4 installation screws, UL certified safety power cord, and the often-time optional case top-mounting plate.
- Connectors Summary:
- (1) Main power connector (20+4 pin)
(1) 12V (4pin/8pin) power connector
(3) Molex peripheral power connector
(9) SATA power connector (right angle type)
(1) Floppy power connector
- (2) PCI-Express (both 6+2pin) power connector
New modular cable management design allows use of only the cables you need to improve internal airflow and reduce clutter. New flat modular cables now take up even less space and further improve airflow.
Better internal airflow allows the onboard smart fan controller (with built-in temperature sensor) to automatically spin down the oversized highly effective cooling fan to ensure an ultra quiet operation whenever possible.
Only high quality components with high capacity safety wires are selected to go into this high quality power supply unit. Each unit is further individually verfied for safety by going through a thorough HI-POT test. Additionally, a 1,500 Volt AC spike is introduced at each unit for up to 60 seconds under 10mA. Only units that can pass these tests get to be shipped out to you.
- Best buy for your gaming PC -
- High tech PSU, not cheap stuff -
AC INPUT : 100-240V (Full Range - Automatic Switching)
Maximum Input Current: 15A
Ripple & Noise
Operating temperature range: 10 - 45 degree C (50 - 113 degree F)
Operating relative humidity range: 20 to 90%
Energy-efficient: typical 85.77%, average 84.16% efficiency
MTBF Life Expectancy of this model: 100,000 hours* (11 years & 2 months)
* Excludes the life of the fan which may vary depending on operating environment
Power Good Signal100~500msHold Up Time>16 msEfficiency80% PlusDimensions:150x160x86mmOperation Temperature0~45 degree C
- Massive 120mm fan draws heat from CPU area and cools the power supply at the same time.
- Special slippery circular tube design black anodized fan-guard allows air to flow in smoothly and quietly while providing protection against unintended installation injury.
- Modular cable design allows unneeded power connectors and cables to be removed from the system and free up more space inside the system for better air flow
- Flat low-profile modular cables for less air flow obstruction
Components Environmental Safety Standard
PBDE flame retardants-FREE
Complete 6*Startm System Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Under Voltage Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Power Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
Other gaming power supplies &
case bundle deals available
Store Policy & About us