Cut-resistant Kevlar® socks.
Like a regular skate sock with the added protection of 60% Kevlar® to help prevent skate cuts. With today's skates being more rigid, including the back tendon guard, the vulnerable Achilles tendon and surrounding area is left unprotected. Skate socks will help to protect the back of the leg as well as the front part of the foot from potential skate blade lacerations.
- Cut-resistant skate socks are made with Kevlar® for cut protection and they are blended with COOLMAX® XtraLife fabric to help keep the feet cool and dry, while the LYCRA® fiber provides a superior fit.
- COOLMAX® is the #1 moisture wicking fabric available today. Mesh zone on top of the foot gives added ventilation combined with a seamless toe for comfort.
- Sock color is white, black and yellow with logos, plus the size stitched into every sock for easy pairing when laundering.
- Sock sizing is based on shoe size.
Play Smart....Protect yourself from CUTS!!
COOLMAX® & LYCRA® are registered trademarks of INVISTA.
Kevlar® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
**Team discounts available**
All products are cut-resistant and not cut-proof, they are intended to be worn for hockey only. Read the safety warnings accompanied with all products before using.
Everything is negotiable.
As a parent, give yourself some sense of relief that your child or children are protected from severe injury. Please specify the size of the sock you required at the time of checkout.
- Available sizes: Sock sizing is based on shoe size.
- Youth Medium 1-3
- Youth Large 3 1\2 - 5 1\2 or Women's Small 5-6 1/2
- Men's Small 6 -8 or Women's Medium 7-9
- Men's Medium 8 1/2 - 10 1/2 or Women's Large 9 1/2 - 11 1/2
- Men's Large 11-13