The 3018002B includes:
- 1x 1/16" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 5/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 3/32" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 7/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 1/8" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 9/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 5/32" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 11/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 3/16" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 13/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 7/32" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 15/6" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 1/4" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 17/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 9/32" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 19/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 5/16" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 21/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 11/32" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 23/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 3/8" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 25/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 13/32" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 27/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 7/16" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 29/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 15/32" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 31/64" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x 1/2" Cobalt M-42 Drill Bit
- 1x Storage Case
The Irwin 29-Piece Cobalt M-42 Metal Index Drill Bit Set includes drill bit sizes measuring from 1/16 to 1/2-inch in 1/64 inch increments. The 29 bits are made using heavy duty web construction for strength and durability, and the cobalt steel extends the life of cutting edges. The 135-degree split point tips start drilling on contact and cut with less force. A reduced shank above the 3/8-inch point lets you use larger drill bit in a 3/8-inch chuck, and you can select the right bit using a convenient tap and drill selection chart. The set's rubber overmolded case protects against damage from accidental dropping, and you can remove cartridges to easily carry bits from the case to your worksite.
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance and wear resistance
- Constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Cobalt steel extends cutting edge life and maintains cutting life after resharpening
- 135° split point tip starts on contact, cuts with less force
- Rubber overmolded case protects kit if dropped
- Tap & Drill selection chart for convenient reference.
- Automatic indexing for easy bit access and identification
- Removable cartridges: easy to carry bits from case to worksite
- Brand: Irwin
- Model: 3018002B
- MPN: 3018002B
- UPC: 24721085153
- Type: Drill Bit Set
- Drill Style: Reduced Shank
- Point Angle: 135°
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Material: Cobalt High Speed Steel
- Prodcut Dimensions: 8.2" x 4.6" x 2.8"
- Product Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Package Qty.: 29pc Set
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
About Our Products
ALL products listed are under the authorization & permission of the manufacturers who make them.
- We do not break up combo kits to sell the component
- We buy direct from the manufacturers, no middlemen
- BRAND NEW unless they are clearly marked as "reconditioned"
- Reconditioned tools are refurbished by the
- Come in their original packaging (NIB)
- Are warranted through the manufacturer as we are an authorized
Tools Plus has been in business for 35+ years and we are dedicated to providing you the
highest level of quality service.
Before leaving anything but Excellent feedback, please contact us first so that we may offer a
resolution that ensures that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Click on the: "ask a seller a question"
link on the listing page.
- If you would like us to call you, please send your question along with your name, contact number and the best time
to reach you.
(Please note: feedback is left once received)
We currently only offer ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
We do not ship to:
- Alaska or Hawaii
- US Protectorates (Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and American Samoa)
- P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO
Shipping and processing times are estimated and do not include weekends.
No local pickup offered. Surcharges may apply based on delivery location. Orders over $250 will require delivery signature.
An important note regarding Heavy or Bulky items
Free Shipping applies to a commercial destination with a loading dock. Non-Commercial (ex: residential etc.) destinations "might" necessitate the need for a Lift gate or other additional expenses. These additional expenses are extra cost and you will be contacted for your approval of these extra expenses. At this time you can cancel your purchase without penalty. You can always ask questions in advance using the Ask a Question feature on this page. The exception is on Jet, Powermatic, Wilton, and most Generac products where both lift gate charges and delivery to residential addresses ARE included in the price listed.
An Important note regarding pre-opened packages we ship
In order to ensure your item arrives in the best condition possible and to avoid any possible shipping damage, some products may be opened by us before being shipped out to you in order to add extra packing material. We open it only to assure your order arrives in the same condition as it was when shipped to us. Your product's safety and Your Satisfaction is our priority!
Images in our listing are indicative of the product and may vary slightly. On occasion, the manufacturer will make running changes to the product. If
this occurs and you receive an item that you are not satisfied with, please contact us before leaving any negative feedback.
Accessories are NOT
included unless specified in the listing. We don't build anything. So please don't hold against us: color variations nor changes in the products country of
Tools Plus sells through numerous outlets, therefore, items may become unavailable unexpectedly. In such
an event, at our discretion, we will either offer to back order or cancel your purchase.
Please contact us with
ANY questions regarding items specifics, details, and quantity.
We answer most questions from buyers within one business day (exceptions: weekends
If it is known that UPS and/or USPS does not deliver to the address provided at checkout, please contact us BEFORE buying this item
to avoid additional fees for delivery.
Tools Plus is committed to providing a great customer experience with an easy return process. Tools Plus offers FREE 30-Day returns on all items that are unused, in the original packaging and includes all accessories/manuals.
When you put in a return request, Tools Plus will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization. Items past the 30-Day return window that have defects due to faulty materials or workmanship and are within the manufacturer’s warranty coverage (please see your owner’s manual for specifics) can be sent to the manufacturer’s service center directly.
You will receive a full refund of the purchase amount after we receive the item back at our warehouse and the return has been processed, provided that the item has not been used, opened, repackaged, missing pieces or defaced. If the item does not return to us in its original condition we shipped it in, you may subject to a partial refund instead of a full refund.
Please note that returns may take up to 48 hours to process upon receipt from carrier.