The M12 Rivet Tool is the first cordless solution that delivers fast, easy riveting while maintaining performance, durability, and size. The 2550 can pull up to 250 3/16-Inch stainless steel rivets or 450 1/8-Inch steel rivets on one charge with a 1.5Ah battery, and reduces muscle effort from a hand tool by 65 percent. No compressors or hoses during set up and operation makes this tool a great replacement to pneumatic products. 2X longer life over current cordless solutions delivers greater durability from common job-site conditions and use. This is the most compact cordless rivet tool on the market, measuring only 6.5-Inch in length allowing users more access in tight spaces. The M12 Rivet Tool is part of the M12 battery platform, offering 90+ solutions on one battery system.
- Pull Up to 3/16-Inch Stainless Steel Rivets
- 450 1/8-Inch Steel Rivets per charge
- Part of 90+ Solutions on the M12 Platform
- Pull 3/32-Inch, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16-Inch Rivets Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel - Capacity
- 0.8-Inch Stroke Length
- 2,000 lbs. pulls force
- Tool holds rivet in any orientation
- Ergonomically designed for force reduction - M12 Rivet Tool Ergonomic Study
What's in The Box
- Milwaukee FUEL M12 12-Volt Heavy Duty Cordless Rivet Tool (Bare Tool) - 2550-20
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Stroke Length (In.)
Nose Reach (In.)
Rivets Type (In.)
3/2, 5/32, 3/16 In.
Product Dimensions (In.)
6.50 x 2.63 x 10.75 In.
Shipping Weight (lbs)