- Part Number: DRILLPROPousrewus488
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches
- Color: 1/4'' Shank Carbide Rotary Burr Set
- Material: Carbide
- Power Source: hand-powered
- Measurement System: Metric
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Date First Available: February 7, 2017
- USAGE: Widely used for metalwork, tool making, engineering, model engineering, wood carving, jewelry making, welding, chamfering, casting, deburring, grinding, cylinder head porting and sculpting. And are used in the aerospace, automotive, dental, metal sculpting, and metal smith industries to name but a few.
- LONG-LIFE:Carbide burrs can be used on many materials: metals including steel, aluminum and cast iron, all types of wood, acrylics, fiberglass and plastics.
- SHAPES: Shank diameter: 0.24 inch (6mm). Cylindrical shape, Cylindrical radius end, Ball shape and Tree shaped radius end.
- Easy to grasp, easy to use, safe and reliable. Reduces the arduous manual labor greatly, reduce the cost of production.
- The carbide alloy rotary file main supporting the use of electric tool or the use of electric tool or the pneumatic tool (may also install on machine tool)
Double Cut Carbide Rotary Burr SetCarbide Rotary Burrs are used for cutting,
shaping, grinding and for the removal of sharp edges, burrs and excess
material (deburring) Warranty: Within 90 days product quality is not
completely satisfied, please CONTACT US, 100% refund. Specifications:
Material: Carbide alloy Shank diameter: 0.24 inch (6mm) Groove: Double Rotary
Quantity: 8pcs/set Set includes:SA-5: Cylindrical shape 1/2" x 1" SA-3:
Cylindrical shape 3/8" x 3/4" SC-3: Cylindrical radius end 3/8" x 3/4" SC-1:
Cylindrical radius end 1/4" x 5/8" SD-1: Ball shape 1/4" SD-3: Ball shape 3/8"
SF-3: Tree shaped radius end 3/8" x 3/4" SF-5: Tree shaped radius end 1/2" x
1" Features: The carbide alloy rotary file use is extremely widespread,
applies in the mold processing manufacture. Machine parts bevel edge, inverted
round and trench processing. Good processing quality, finish high, long
service life. Can process a variety of high-precision mold cavity. Can be
processed cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel,
copper, aluminum and other metals, and marble, jade, bone and other non-
metallic. Easy to grasp, easy to use, safe and reliable. Reduces the arduous
manual labor greatly, reduce the cost of production. Widely used in machinery,
automobile, shipbuilding, chemical, craft sculpture ect.. The carbide alloy
rotary file main supporting the use of electric tool or the use of electric
tool or the pneumatic tool (may also install on machine tool) Package
included: 8pcs Double Cut Carbide Rotary Burr Set