Milwaukee Home Power Tool M18 Cordless Hammer Drill Lightweight
The M18 Compact 1/2-inch Hammer Drill Driver delivers up to 500 inch-pounds of torque to ensure it will work on hardwoods or even concrete. This cordless hammer drill driver is part of the long-running, durable REDLITHIUM series of tools. The REDLINK technology system keeps the drill at its peak performance while it protects you from overloads. An all-metal gear case protects the inner workings of this Milwaukee hammer drill driver from impacts and drops for a long operational life. The keyless chuck lets you change bits on the fly so that you can get back to work quickly. At just 7-1/4 inches long, this tool can fit in tight spaces to save you the time of dismantling a work area to get inside.
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor: features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets.
- best-in-class 500 in.-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1, 800 RPM
- Single sleeve ratcheting chuck: all-metal 1/2 in. chuck optimizes grip strength and reduces slippage
- Built-in LED light: illuminates surfaces for faster, more efficient work
- Bare tool only; battery and charger are not included