King's Harness - tool belt for painters
King’s Harness is a set of suspenders with various attachment mechanisms
capable of holding an open paint can and different tools for painters. While
painting you often need scrapers, sandpaper, painter’s tape, caulk and caulk
gun, dust brush, rag, can opener, and much more. Buy one for you, your buddy,
or for your whole crew. If more than one person does use the same belt, they
will be happy with just how adjustable it is- truly, one size fits all. It is
comfortable to wear, and everything you need is always close nearby. Not just
for painters, it can also be used for other projects around the house, such as
cleaning gutters, sealing windows, and making other repairs around the house.
The support it gives and the way it takes the weight off of you may help with
backaches as well. King’s Harness won the Retailer’s Choice Award at National
Hardware Show in Las Vegas – one of the biggest and most prestigious hardware
shows in the world! It is truly a unique and useful product. Carrying open
paint buckets with paint brushes in-hand, up and down step ladders can be
dangerous and difficult. Tools falling from a ladder, scaffold, or roof can
endanger workers below. Having to continuously climb up and down the ladder to
retrieve the necessary painting tools to complete a job can add unnecessary
amounts of time to the project. Dropping open paint buckets can also cause
damage or unnecessary splatter on a worksite. Employers must comply with
safety and health standards and regulations issued and enforced by OSHA. Using
King’s Harness is the only available way to meet these principles. No more
struggling with handfuls of tools while 20 feet up a ladder, this harness
allows for hands-free access to all of your necessary supplies and tools.
King’s Harness is affordable and provides a safe and easy way to paint for
every worker in this trade in the United States. It’s the new “tool belt” for
painters, making every painting job faster, safer, and easier.
- PAINTING MADE SAFE, EASY, AND FAST This tool belt is a painters best friend! Not only does it help you to be safer while working, but with its hands-free design, it has never been easier to get your painting done. The features of this painters tool belt also make your job much faster to complete. It can even help hold an open can of paint upright while you are painting.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL One of many things that our customers tell us they love about our utility belt is just how easy to adjust it is. No more needing to try to guess whose belt you are holding, you can just adjust the Velcro straps around the waist and the straps on the chest to fit the current user. Made of grey webbing, this painting harness is also washable, a much-needed bonus for painters after a long messy day at work.
- MEETS OSHA REQUIREMENTS Your safety is important to us, and this is especially an area of concern on the job site. Not all painting can be done from the ground, and when you have to climb ladders or scaffolding, there is always more risk. This paint holder is the only way to fulfill OSHA requirements for climbing ladders. While not a safety harness, it does allow for a safer work environment.
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS This painters belt harness allows completely hands-free access while climbing, meaning that you are able to open paint cans when climbing and working on a ladder, scaffolding, etc. Lightweight and weighing less than two pounds, it can hold up to twenty pounds of paint cans, tools, and more. It also allows you to maintain three points of contact on the ladder at all times.
- HOLDS ALL NEEDED TOOLS One of the worst parts about working up high is how many times you have to go up down the ladder or scaffolding to get that tool you either forgot or didnt have room for. This tool belt has several tool rings and Velcro straps to make things easy for you. It also holds a bucket of paint in the front (it is easy to adjust paint can height with sliders), allowing for safe access, with no fear of dropping your paint can. Magnet on left shoulder to hold a dust brush.
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!